SALT is always looking for new volunteers to help with the animals in our care and promote our mission to find more animals forever homes.
We are currently looking for volunteers to assist with:
- Drivers – assist with transporting animals to and from vet appointments (all vets in London) and adoption events [car required]
- Foster home support – bring medicines & supplies to foster homes [car required]
- Fundraising – assist with monthly fundraising events such as online auctions, raffles, and more!
- PetSmart Cat Caretakers- Cleaning, feeding, and snuggling our cats available for adoption at London PetSmart locations in the mornings before the store opens. You will be trained by another volunteer!
- PetSmart Adoption Helpers- Showing interested adopters the cats we have available and facilitating the paperwork during our weekend adopt-a-thons. Being a friendly face and voice on behalf of SALT. Training will be provided!
SALT is always in need of new foster homes for a wide variety of animals that come into care. Since experiencing a fire at our main facility in early 2020, all animals are being housed in foster homes until they can be adopted.
To learn more about becoming a foster care provider for SALT or to fill out the application click here. Call Bonnie at 519-719-7133 to go over your application!
Board of Directors
SALT is always looking for people with a wide variety of skills and experience to join the Board. If you have experience in animal welfare, accounting, legal, fundraising, communications, social media management, etc. please reach out about joining our team!
Positions can be made to fit your skills and SALT’s needs.
We are currently hiring for:
- Event and fundraiser coordinator
Please call Bonnie at 519-719-7133 if interested in volunteering with us!