S.A.L.T. is always looking for new volunteers to help us with the animals in our care and promote our mission to find more animals forever homes!
We are currently looking for volunteers to assist with:
- Adoption Days at Global Pet Foods – speaking with the public to promote S.A.L.T. mission, with a few adoptable animals “on show” (typically on weekends during the day)
- Transportation of animals to and from vet medical appointments – requires access to a vehicle
- Transportation of animals to and from adoption days (weekends) – requires access to a vehicle
- Socializing with various animals in our care
- Kitty Clean-up at our main “headquarters” – cleaning of litter, living areas, changing water/food, etc.
- Pick-up/Drop-off medicine and supplies to various foster homes in the city
Interested to get involved? Please contact Sandra at 519.859.5727